A new year means also new resolutions. All though resolutions are really personal – I thought it should be fun to share mine. Cause maybe we have the same and also a little reminder for myself. Let’s start my blog resolutions for 2016.
1. Travel more often: By far my favorites things in the world in traveling. Exploring new places, meet new people. Especially throughout my blog. One thing I found out last year what I really liked to do was to create content about my city trips. I love to take you guys with me and share all the amazing things, but also reviewing hotels.
2. Post more Youtube Videos: What I also like to do is edit videos for Youtube. I did my first video last year for Youtube and the reactions were so sweet. I’m not gonna start vlogging – but I’d like to share lookbooks or maybe a sort of vlog but without talking. If you know what I mean. For example: when I’m on a city trip I’ll show some impressions of the city. P.S. don’t forget to subscribe.
3. Visit more Fashion Week’s: I love to visit Amsterdam Fashion week. But I think when you visit Paris Fashion Week, the people are more fashionable and the vibe. But I’ve got some good news, it’s still a resolution but hopefully I’m gonna attend Stockholm Fashion in February. Of course I’m gonna visit Sabine for a whole week, but we’re planning to get some tickets for some lovely shows. Keep your fingers crossed cause I really want tickets for Filippa K.
4. JustKVN as a business: Almost 2 years of blogging I’m at a point of what kind of direction do I wanna go with my website. First of all – I’m still super excited with every collaboration and also that companies believe in me and send me all the goodies. But I don’t think that some companies see how much work just one article is. I’ve to take photos, that could be flat lays or outfits. When I have to shoot outfits I need a photographer, edit the photos, write a blog post and share it on social media. So maybe I work in total 2 till 3 hours on just one post. I’m thinking to register JustKVN as a company and start asking some money for a blog post. I think this is for my quite scary cause it’s getting more professional.
5. Create more content: I think this should be always a resolution. But right now I post two sometimes three articles online. But I would love to do three articles per week. Whether it’s text, photo’s or video’s. That could be anything. So if you have any suggestions don’t forget to leave a comment. Also maybe in the end of this year I’m gonna upgrade the website again.
A resolution for my personal life is: go to the gym more often, eat healthy.
As you can see travel and fashion are really my true passion. What I like about blogging is that I can combine that two together. I hope you like my blog resolutions 2016. But I would love to know, what are your resolutions? Let me know in a comment below!